I’ve been nominated twice already for the Versatile Blogger Award! The first nomination I was given by Laurie from Laurie’s Lovely Living a few weeks ago. The other one I’ve got from Sonya of andmorefood. I love reading their blogs and so I feel very honored and happy about that.
With these nominations come a few rules I try to follow.
So first I need to tell 7 things about me:
1. Since I really adore elephants, I once applied for an internship at our local Zoo. I was rejected, wonder why. ;-)
2. I once took part in a seminar about witches. The practical part was in a wood and the only strange or bewitched thing was the teacher. Of course. ;-)
3. I love to sing, but I actually can’t hold a ton. So I rather don’t. ;-)
4. There was a little chance to be a swordsman champion today, but I didn’t find the sports hall back then when I was a kid. ;-)
5. I love to play table tennis. So who wants a match?
6. I learned to play guitar, but actually I don’t like it at all.
7. I am, was and always will be an early bird.
And then I need to nominate some blogs I enjoy reading lately:
I hope you’ve got inspired! :-)